Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this light because it meets the requirements outlined by much of the research I did before purchasing a SAD light. And as far as my SAD symptoms are concerned, this light worked wonderfully for me. I've never had a better winter! Unfortunately, I need a light that I can move from a storage space to the place where I use the lamp every day, and I found that the assembly that holds up the light didn't quite cut it. It really needs to be kept in one spot once you've adjusted it to fit your needs. Versatile, yes. Practical, no.
Click Here to see more reviews about: `SAD Day-Light Lamp
Product Description:
Each * Versatility is a key feature of the new Day-Light system * Lightweight and compact * Can be used with the adjustable legsset on a shelf using the built-in standor wall mounted for a pleasant light window effect * Beneficial to those who suffer
Want to buy `SAD Day-Light Lamp at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment