Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Beware - you are not getting what's in the picture.You are getting 25 2-packs (50 total) of 4x4" gauze sponges, not rolls of gauze.I was originally searching for 4x4" gauze sponges and came across the link to this product with a description of 600 pieces (I figured it was the equivalent of 600 pieces of 4x4" gauze but in roll form).I thought that was too good to be true for the price, but I thought I'd give this a try anyway.It was indeed too good to be true.Oh well.I ended up having to order more 4x4" gauze from a different manufacturer at a much lower price than this product.On the plus side, they did send out the shipment quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: >Curity spng 8-ply strl 4x4 2pk. CURITY'' Gauze Sponge
Product Description:
High-grade, 100% U.S.-grown gauze. Well-suited for a variety of applications.
Want to buy >Curity spng 8-ply strl 4x4 2pk. CURITY'' Gauze Sponge at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment