Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I guess I'm stuck with this--it's too expensive to ship it back.
I assumed this was a PAIR of weights totalling 20 lbs.Every other "ankle weight," including the last 2 pairs I bought, came in a pair and the weight listed was the total weight.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Cuff Wrist/Ankle Exercise Weights - Color-coded - 20 sizes
Product Description:
10-0214 Size / Color: 9 lbs / Parchment Pictured in goldFeatures: -Effective in hospitals for over 30 years. -Contour to snugly fit the ankle, wrist, and even thigh. -Long velcro closure strap assures a secure. -Comfortable fit even during the most strenuous exercise program. -Heavy-duty materials and double-stitching throughout. -Cuff exercise weights are color-coded, marked with both pounds and kilograms and grommeted for hanging on any peg-board weight rack. -Available in several colors. -Available in 0.25 lb, 0.5 lb, 0.75 lb, 1 lb, 1.5 lbs, 2 lbs, 2.5 lbs, 3 lbs, 4 lbs, 5 lbs, 6 lbs, 7 lbs, 7.5 lbs, 8 lbs, 9 lbs, 10 lbs, 12 .5 lbs, 15 lbs, 20 lbs and 25 lbs.
Want to buy The Cuff Wrist/Ankle Exercise Weights - Color-coded - 20 sizes at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment