12/31/2010

>Ib hip kit. Invacare'' Hip Assist Kit Review

>Ib hip kit. Invacare'' Hip Assist Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very good basic kit for people going to have a hip resurfaing or a replacement. The grabber could be a bit more robust but it is light weight.The soft rubber tip in that makes it easy to pick up pieces of paper off the floor without scratching the floor and can handle quite a bit of weight. It is useful for a variety of things including assisting you in getting pants pulled on or picking that item up when you dropped it. The shoelaces, well, since I couldn't get mine out, I could not put them in so cannot tell you whether they are useful. I used slip on shoes. I didn't use the zipper assist as in the first 2 weeks I wore pull on and pull up clothing. The bath foam brush was good. The long handled shoe horn is wonderful. It can also be used for batting cat toys around the living room when it is not being used for its original design. The bag does well tied to any walker. You might want to use for picking up the odds and ends you would normally put in your pocket. My sock applicator was frayed when it arrived but still works very well and looks like it could be handwashed. I used it for putting on support hose as my whole leg swelled up post surgery and made a difference getting the swelling down and reduced the bruising.
If I were to improve on this, as a nurse I would ask that hip precautions be placed in the mix to remind people to avoid actions that can cause dislocation. This applies for all or any hip surgery and could prevent a complication. I went to a class pre surgery and these items were recommended. I am an indepenedent person and liked the ability to do many of these self care activities as I can. This helped me immensely. It could help you too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: >Ib hip kit. Invacare'' Hip Assist Kit

Product Description:
ISG5913347EA Features: -Kit includes: sock aid, reacher, dressing stick/shoe horn, handle bath sponge, shoe laces and one pair each color. -Extends the reach of patients recovering from hip or back surgery. -Offers freedom and independence to people with limited range of motion. -Includes a mesh carry bag to store your hip assist kit.

Buy Now

Want to buy >Ib hip kit. Invacare'' Hip Assist Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment