12/31/2010

Deluxe Folding Bath Bench Review

Deluxe Folding Bath Bench
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There are two things wrong.1.Its to big for a standard tub.The legs are too wide.2.It DOES NOT FOLD!(or at least, once I unfolded it, I or my husband could not fold it back up) So its bulky and takes up space.I'm looking for a new one.

I have not had issues with the rubber stops, but I take it out of the tub after I use it, so that may be the difference.I wish I could return it, but I can't fold it back up to return it.

Don't buy this item.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Folding Bath Bench

Product Description:
Blow molded bench provides comfort and strength.Drainage holes in seat reduce slipping.Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof.Angled legs provide additional stability.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Want to buy Deluxe Folding Bath Bench at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment