Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use this square thick gel pad in my car. I had a accident and fell on my behind and as a consequence I have been experiencing pain for over a year every time I get out of my car. My car seat is very hard. After placing this on my car seat, I no longer experience any pain at all when getting out, and the ride is more comfortable too. And I think my injury is finally starting to heal.
Pros:
Real Relief From a Hard Car Seat.
Cons:
1) This pad is 2" thick as advertized, so it will raise your height a little in the car seat. I did notice but it's nota problem for me.
2) I ordered the black model but got a blue model. I will keep it. But when I reorder another one for the house, I will call to make sure they send me a black one.
Overall: Excellent product. Four Stars because I got a blue pad instead of the black one I ordered.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Drive Medical General Use 2 Gel E Wheelchair Seat Cushion, Black, 18 x 16 x 2
Product Description:
Pressure reduction cushion designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.Viscous gel-bladder provides optimum support and comfort.Designed for clients who are at low risk for skin breakdown.Removable and replaceable cover that is zippered, constructed as follows: Cover top is a urethane coated nylon; Base is vinyl for durability.Cover top is water resistant and vapor permeable.1 Year Limited Warranty on cover and cushion.
Want to buy Drive Medical General Use 2 Gel E Wheelchair Seat Cushion, Black, 18 x 16 x 2 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment