Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this bed wedge simply because I prefer sleeping on a slight incline.I think it would have been great if it wasn't so hard.I mean REALLY HARD.Kind of like a cross between foam and styrofoam. Even using a pillow with it didn't help.My husband uses it to read in bed sometimes but says he wouldn't want to sleep on it.(Also, I thought it would be white...it's blue.)It did come in 2 days and in good condition.
Click Here to see more reviews about: >Bed wedge 24x24x7.5in bl cvr. Bed Wedge
Product Description:
Gentle support when necessary to elevate the upper body or legs, or to use as a trunk stabilizer for side-lying position. Designed for patients with problem breathing, poor circulation, hiatus hernia, back or neck problems. Polyurethane foam slant with removable zippered polycotton cover. Blue.
Want to buy >Bed wedge 24x24x7.5in bl cvr. Bed Wedge at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment