9/07/2011

Invacare I-Fit Shower Chair without Back Review

Invacare I-Fit Shower Chair without Back
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This chair is great! I had one already but, this chair is a great improvement on the old one. I feel safe when I sit on this chair!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Invacare I-Fit Shower Chair without Back

Product Description:
The Invacare Shower Chair provides stability and comfort in the shower or bath tub.Contains Microban which resists the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria that cause stains and odors.Microban's continuous cleaning action makes life easier - while it doesn't replace the need to clean the seat, the seat will stay cleaner longer between cleanings.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Want to buy Invacare I-Fit Shower Chair without Back at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment