7/15/2011

Science of Sleep SleePAP Pillow Review

Science of Sleep SleePAP Pillow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've experimented with many pillows, since I began sleeping with a CPAP.I use nasal pillows with an over-the-head unit.I fall asleep on my stomach, so it's always been a challenge to get comfortable on the edge of the pillow.This pillow relieves that, and I find that it's easier to get settled.

Combine this with the Hose Buddy, and life is MUCH better!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Science of Sleep SleePAP Pillow

Product Description:
SS63391A gentle slope and larger surface area allows for a comfortable night's sleep. Helps prevent acid reflux, upper respiratory distress, snoring, sinus irritation, heartburn and sleep apnea. Features: -Designed for comfort and compliance- helps keep face mask in place. -Prevents leaks and pressure points. -Designed for sleeping on the side, stomach or back. -Ideal for post-thoracic, plastic and orthodontic surgery. -Also for bariatric users. -Dimensions: 20" W x 24" D.

Buy Now

Want to buy Science of Sleep SleePAP Pillow at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment