Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a Rollite. The pouch works well on it. I carry small personal items such as my wallet. When I take my dogs on walks, I use it to carry dog treats and plastic baggies to clean up after my dogs. The pouch is very handy. It's a good size, with quite a bit of room and 5 pockets, one with a zipper and one with a velcro closure. It's easy to clean. I use the delicate cycle on my washer and hang it to dry.
Downsides: On my first Rollite, I couldn't get the pouch to securely fasten on both sides of the Rollite. I have to put one side around the black strap on front. It fits fine on my current Rollite. One of the velcro strips used to hold the pouch on the walker started to come off the pouch, probably because it didn't fit well on the first Rollite. Other than that, I've had no problems with the pouch. It's well-made, durable, and fairly easy to use. (I have problems with zippers and with the small pocket so I rarely use the zipper or the small pocket. But I still use the pocket with the zipper and all the other pockets) It's durable; I've fallen using the walker many, many times and the pouch wasn't harmed. Overall, this is well worth the money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Invacare Walker Pouch
Product Description:
Pouch has big inside and outside pockets for generous storage space. Pouch attaches over crossbar with Velcro closures and stays attached even when the walker is folded. Waterproof nylon pouch has zippered pockets to secure personal items. Mildew and rot resistant with urethane coated back. Holds up to 5 lbs. Washable. Forest green with blue pocket. One year limited warranty.
Want to buy Invacare Walker Pouch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment