Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this and just love it! It breaksdown easy and when placed in neutral iseasily pushed by hand through any barriers. It has avery small turning radius making itgreat forboth indoor andoutdoor use, strong and versatile I am very happy with it so far. Fits well through narrow doorways also I would say the only modifications needed to any home using this scooter is asmall ramp.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Go-Go Ultra 3 Wheel Travel Scooter
Product Description:
The Pride Go-Go Ultra X 3 wheel travel mobility scooter includes an updated frame design that allows it to disassemble into 5 easy-to-manage pieces with the heaviest piece weighing only 28 pounds. The Go-Go Ultra X frame design also includes a latching mechanism that allows for one-handed disassembly, a convenient drop-in battery box and a front-frame mounted seat post for maximum stability. All of these great features at a price that can't be beat.
Want to buy Go-Go Ultra 3 Wheel Travel Scooter at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment