Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've ruptured both achilles tendons at different times.I was older when I ruptured my Rt tendon [2nd] and did not complete the post-op conditioning before I started to ref soccer matches again.Result was so much pain I could hardly walk.Another Soccer Coach who is also a PT gave me one of the CHO-PAT straps, I could walk again.Still can't ref but at least I'm comfortable getting out to the side lines.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cho-Pat Achilles Tendon Strap
Product Description:
CP76 Size: LargeFeatures: -Measure at widest ankle circumference. -Achilles tendon strap provides relief from pain and discomfort by decreasing tensile forces to tendon. -Also provides an early heel rise to further reduce stress to the achilles tendon. -Use of this strap can help individuals to return to daily activities by reducing discomfort experienced during gait. -An effective addition to traditional treatment procedures. Specifications: -Available in 3 sizes:. -Small: Less than 10.5" D. -Medium: 10.5-11.5" D. -Large: 11.5-12.5" D.
Want to buy Cho-Pat Achilles Tendon Strap at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment