4/07/2011

Carex Female Urinal (Pack of 2) Review

Carex Female Urinal
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Well - I had hopes.I get infections all the time from catheters.And I had hoped this would be a good solution for me as I am bedbound.Unfortunately, after days of trying to make this work, it was just a mess.There was no way I could figure out to use this that didn't leak quite a bit.

Other positions might be fine - but not lying in bed...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carex Female Urinal (Pack of 2)

Product Description:
Urinals are designed to help prevent spills. Each one has a sturdy grip for easy handling and can be used in several positions by a bedridden patient. All are lightweight, durable and easy to clean. Graduation marks to measure output.

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Carex Female Urinal (Pack of 2) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment