2/02/2011

Sween Cream - 12 oz Jar Review

Sween Cream - 12 oz Jar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased Sween cream from Allegro Medical.Their shipping and handling of my order was superb!!
I have severe psoriasis that affects my legs, arms, and especially my hands and feet that it is so severe that it causes fissures (really deep cracks)and bleeding, making it very difficult for me to perform my duties as a home health nurse.I have spent thousands of dollars trying to find a cream, even using prescription medications to help this condition which is very painful.Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, has helped any where near as much as this product.I highly recommend this to anyone with any dry skin problems.I really like the fact that it absorbs well and coats my hands & feet with protective covering yet doesn't leave my hands or feet feeling sticky.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sween Cream - 12 oz Jar

Product Description:
COL7069EA Features: -With natural vitamins A and D. -Helps to soothe red, sore, dry skin. -Used by caregivers for over 30 years. -Capacity: 12 oz.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy Sween Cream - 12 oz Jar at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment