1/23/2011

I-Fit Shower Chair with Back, 400 lb Capacity Review

I-Fit Shower Chair with Back, 400 lb Capacity
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my Mom, because she was too weak and in pain to stand in the shower and too uncomfortable to take a bath. The I-Fit Shower Chair has been incredibly helpful. It's very light, so it can be picked up and moved easily. But, it's very sturdy, so Mom feels confident and secure using it.

We were thrilled that Allegro Medical shipped it so quickly. They also emailed shipping statuses and followed up after we received it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: I-Fit Shower Chair with Back, 400 lb Capacity

Product Description:
ISG9781MEA Back: YesFeatures: -Offer stability, comfort, and tool-less assembly in seconds. -All-composite legs have precise twist. -Deep contoured seats and ergonomic backrests provide maximum showering comfort. -Fit into most standard tubs, while offering large rubber tips on the legs for additional stability. -Limited lifetime warranty. -Weight capacity: 400 lbs. -Available with back and without back =. -Height adjustments from 15"- 21".

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Want to buy I-Fit Shower Chair with Back, 400 lb Capacity at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment