Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this size ramp to handle wheelchair access over the two-inch threshold to our house and it has done that, but I wish now that I had selected a size longer than 16 inches in order to have a more gradual incline. I use a power wheelchair with plenty of power but have found that the chair's direction becomes a little unstable when it reaches the top of the ramp due to the slope, necessitating careful maneuvering to continue in a straight line into the house. It was easy to install, however, with the included mounting screws and seems sturdy and durable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Prairie View Industries Threshold Ramp
Product Description:
This small threshold ramp is designed for doorways.Made of aluminum and surfaced with anti-slip traction tape it is lightweight yet durable.This will accommodate a threshold heights of 1 1/2" to 2".Holes are pre-drilled in the top corners for easy installation.Comes complete with hardware for securing in doorway.
Want to buy Prairie View Industries Threshold Ramp at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment