12/30/2010

Exercise Pulley Set Review

Exercise Pulley Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
[[ASIN:B0002DMK8K Over Door Exercise Pulley Set - Portable exercise device that helps strengthen upper body.

Easy to assemble and exactly what I need. I fell on shoulder and required physical therapy, the therapist had me working a pulley system to be able to get my arm above my head. With this I will be able to continue with the therapy at home

Click Here to see more reviews about: Exercise Pulley Set

Product Description:
ISG24400EA Features: -Over-door basic traction hardware. -Two metal pulleys and two hand grips. -Allows upper body extremities to be exercised without bulky apparatus.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Exercise Pulley Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment