12/10/2010

Duro-Med Deluxe Seat Lift with Black Leatherette Cover, Black Review

Duro-Med Deluxe Seat Lift with Black Leatherette Cover, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm 5'0", and I was very uncomfortable everyday typing at a desk that was too tall for me. I couldn't replace the desk, but with this seat lift and a foot rest I am much more comfortable. My shoulders and back feel a lot better at the end of the day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Duro-Med Deluxe Seat Lift with Black Leatherette Cover, Black

Product Description:
Duro-Med Deluxe Seat Lift is made of a firm 4" foam cushion that provides life and comfort while a hardboard insert provides extra support to eliminate hammock effect when used in a wheelchair. The cushion is ideal for travel, office or home use: it can be used in wheelchairs, conventional chairs or anywhere additional lift is needed. Size of the cushion is 16" x 16"x 4". The cover is made of a durable black leatherette with 5" strap handles.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to buy Duro-Med Deluxe Seat Lift with Black Leatherette Cover, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment