12/08/2010

Designer Series Deluxe Bath Bench With Back Review

Designer Series Deluxe Bath Bench With Back
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For the price this is the best shower chair on the market. It was easy to assemble. I assembled it fast from my wheelchair. I should have bought two, one for home, the other for travel. I will buy another new one rather than try to clean the used one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Designer Series Deluxe Bath Bench With Back

Product Description:
Easy Snap together assembly, back, seat and legs. Drainage holes in seat reduces slipping. Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. Angled legs with suction style tips provide additional stability. Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Designer Series Deluxe Bath Bench With Back at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment