11/17/2010

Superb Lightweight Aluminum Folding Children Wheelchair with Flip-up Footplate, Flip-up Armrests, Drop-back Handle, Seatbelt, Solid Mag Wheels and Solid Castors. Review

Superb Lightweight Aluminum Folding Children Wheelchair with Flip-up Footplate, Flip-up Armrests, Drop-back Handle, Seatbelt, Solid Mag Wheels and Solid Castors.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this wheelchair because I wanted something inexpensive and convenient for visits from my elderly mother.This chair is actually nicer (to me) in person than the picture portrays.It is sturdy and well built, smooth mechanism, and will be perfect for the purpose needed.It arrived quickly and the total price was under one hundred bucks.I am very glad I ordered this chair, and would recommend it as a low budget transport chair.Not too heavy, folds easily, handbrakes and wheelbrakes, well made, and inexpensive.The wheels are nicer to me than the ones pictured, not at all flimsy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Superb Lightweight Aluminum Folding Children Wheelchair with Flip-up Footplate, Flip-up Armrests, Drop-back Handle, Seatbelt, Solid Mag Wheels and Solid Castors.

Product Description:
SUPERB LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FOLDING WHEELCHAIR WITH FLIP-UP FOOTPLATE, FLIP-UP ARMRESTS, DROP-BACK HANDLE, SEAT BELT, SOLID MAG WHEELS AND SOLID CASTOR. GOOD FOR CHILDREN AND SMALL ADULTS.

Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Want to buy Superb Lightweight Aluminum Folding Children Wheelchair with Flip-up Footplate, Flip-up Armrests, Drop-back Handle, Seatbelt, Solid Mag Wheels and Solid Castors. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment