11/07/2010

Self Transporting Wheelchair with Padded Armrest, Footrests, Solid Castors and Large Rear Wheels for Petite Adult and Junior Review

Self Transporting Wheelchair with Padded Armrest, Footrests, Solid Castors and Large Rear Wheels for Petite Adult and Junior
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Recently I purchased a Medline rolling walker from Amazon and was amazed at the quality of the merchandise and the value represented by its price.This week I needed to purchase a wheelchair and I mistook "MedMobile" for "Medline", the largest supplier of wheelchairs to hospitals.The vendor is listed as "Good Deal Hunting" but as you check out of Amazon the vendor changes to "Prestige International Trading".That should have been a clue.When we received the item it had been shipped from "A-Wholesale" in Miami Gardens, FL and had been imported from China.

I probably got my money's worth but this wheelchair is no bargain.It is more crudely made than the Medline product.I do not know how reliable it will be over the long run.If someone were going to live in the wheelchair, I would suggest you invest in a better product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Self Transporting Wheelchair with Padded Armrest, Footrests, Solid Castors and Large Rear Wheels for Petite Adult and Junior

Product Description:
SEAT WIDTH: 16" | SEAT DEPTH: 16" | SEAT TO FLOOR HEIGHT: 18" | FLOOR TO HANDLE HEIGHT IS 36" | ARM STYLE: FIXED FULL-LENGTH | FOOTRESTS: FIXED FULL LENGTH | 8" FRONT CASTERS | 23" REAR SOLD MAG WHEELS | WHEELCHAIR WEIGHT: 36 LBS | WEIGHT CAPACITY: 250 LBS | HANDLE HEIGHT - 36" | FOLDED WIDTH 11" | BUILD-IN BACKPOCKET FOR ADDITIONAL STORAGE | FOLDS EASILY FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT. WEIGHT CAPACITY IS 250 LBS. PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM CURRENTLY CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A PHYSICAL STREET ADDRESS WITHIN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS US STATES, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MIGHT CAUSE.

Buy NowGet 58% OFF

Want to buy Self Transporting Wheelchair with Padded Armrest, Footrests, Solid Castors and Large Rear Wheels for Petite Adult and Junior at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment