11/04/2010

Duro-Med Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushion, Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy Review

Duro-Med Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushion, Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Soft and fits well. Only problem for me is that I often propel my chair with one foot, and the cushion tends to slide forward as I use my foot in that manner.There isnothing on the bottom of the cover similar to my former pad to inhibit such sliding. However, this would be no problem for persons who do not move the chair in the way I do.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Duro-Med Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushion, Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy

Product Description:
Duro-Med Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushions are made of polyurethane foam construction that help maintain soft, even support for maximum comfort.The cushions are available in a wide range of sizes to fit most wheelchairs.The size of the cushion is 3" x 16" x 18". The navy poly/cotton cover is removable and washable.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Want to buy Duro-Med Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushion, Poly/Cotton Cover, Navy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment