Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product based on its good reviews and that it appeared to be made of gel rather than foam--afterall, it is called "Gel seat cushion."I figured it would be the same gel material foudn in the jelly wrist rests for the keyboard and mouse and wouldn't compact the way foam does.I took the cover off--it is ALL FOAM in there.Thsi is a problem for me because the foam just compacts and then I end up with pressure on my tailbone.Maybe I'm just too skinny and my weight doesn't disperse right across the foam cushion so I just sink down.I still have tailbone pain using this FOAM cushion.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coccyx Gel Seat Cushion With Fleece Top 16 D x 18 W x 3
Product Description:
16" x 18" x 3" * Cut-out relieves pressure on the spine * 3" High density foam with gel pad center * Reduces pressure on the tail bone and spine * Washable, navy cover with soft fleece top * Suggested HCPCS code E2601 *
Want to buy Coccyx Gel Seat Cushion With Fleece Top 16 D x 18 W x 3 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment